Satisfy your sweet-tooth cravings without the guilt. These vegan chocolate bars use only the healthiest ingredients, so start cracking in the kitchen now to treat yourself to a perfect indulgence later on.
Serving Size: 40 Cookies
- 1 cup/250g/8.4 oz Coconut Cream
- 2 cups/180g/6.3 oz Desiccated Coconut
- 3 tbsp/60ml Coconut oil
- 1 tbsp/14g/0.5 Natvia
- 1 each vegan dark chocolate block
- In a saucepan on a medium heat melt the coconut oil and stir in the coconut milk.
- Add the desiccated coconut & Natvia and stir until well combined.
- Press the warm mixture into a lined slice dish. Use a spatula to make sure the mix is flat and firmed into each corner.
- Use a sharp knife to slice rows into the mixture. And then slice into little squares.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or two hours in the fridge and an hour in the freezer if you’re desperate to indulge.
- Once the coconut mix is solid begin to melt the chocolate over a medium heat in a double boiler. I just use a glass dish atop a small saucepan. As soon as the chocolate is melted, stir and lower the heat.
- Break up the slice into their squares and carefully, use a couple of spoons, coat each piece of coconut in the melted chocolate.
- Place each slice onto a lined tray and then put them straight into the fridge for the chocolate to harden and set.
- Once the chocolate has set eat them up before anyone else gets their hands on them. Or store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.