Do you know that you can make your own delicious but healthy smoothie? Feel cool and refreshed with this energizing recipe that the Providore shares with us.
Fruit nourishes the body and the mouth. This mango and pineapple treat tastes great! Preparing and enjoying recipes like this can help beat the crazy weather in Singapore; if it is too hot or raining, a Sunshine Smoothy soothes the soul!
If you are in a hurry and do not have the time to toss one of these together yourself, an excellent store in Singapore is The Providore; they offer a variety of healthy snacks and smoothies that can surely brighten one’s day.
If you have time, here is an awesome way to recreate everyone’s all-time favourite Sunshine Smoothie, Gluten Free! Enjoy this easy recipe at your home with just the simple ingredients.
Ingredients (For one serving)
- 170g Mango Cocofrio Ice cream (available at our stores)
- 30 g/1 tbsp plain yoghurt
- 50ml orange juice
- 50ml pineapple juice
- Optional: Dried pineapple and orange slices for garnishing
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender jug (you can look here)
- Blend till smooth and pour into a glass
- Garnish, serve, and take a large sip to enjoy
P.S. Cocofrio‘s range of ice creams are great eaten on their own, or as a base for milkshakes and smoothies with less guilt! All-natural, dairy-free and gluten-free, their ice cream is made from pure coconut milk and other organic ingredients! Try their tasty range of flavours at our retail outlets!