6Simple Breakfast Recipes for Busy People–If you make sure that you are having a great and healthy breakfast every morning, then you are starting your day in a right manner. The first meal of the day should be such that it should re-energise your body and helps you with enough vigour to continue till the first lunch break.
You might appear crazy cooking these bizarre recipes but these are the best, simple, and healthy dishes for which recipes are mentioned below. Have a look!
Pineapple and Raspberry Parfaits
The simplicity of the making process and the quantity of the ingredients makes this dish a healthy and tasty smoothie as well.
Ingredients: 1 tablespoon sugar, 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1 can mandarin oranges (drained), 1 cup granola, 16 oz. Pineapple yoghurt, 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits, 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, 1/3 fresh cup raspberry, and 1/4 cup coconut flakes.
- Mix Pineapple Yoghurt along with sugar and finely grounded cinnamon until it blends well.
- Divide this yoghurt mixture into four small dishes.
- Top this mixture along with raspberries, granola, oranges, and macadamia nuts.
- Sprinkle this with the coconut flakes and enjoy it when chilled.
1-Minute Sausage with Cheese Omelette
Probably this is one of the meals that is consumed by most of the busy people.
Ingredients: 1 beaten egg, 2 Tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese, 2 Tablespoon of fully cooked sausage crumbled or patty cut in pieces, and 1 tablespoon of milk.
- Beat the egg along with a bowl until it blends completely. Add sausage to it.
- Microwave the mixture at high temperature for about 30 seconds. If any uncooked eggs remain, then push them to the centre and continue cooking for 15 seconds more.
- Keep cooking at the intervals of 15 seconds more.
- Sprinkle the dish with 1 Tablespoon of cheese. Fold the omelette into halves and sprinkle some more cheese on the other half.
Easy and Cheesy Breakfast Casserole
I believe that there won’t be any other breakfast as meaty as the casserole.
Ingredients: 1 pound Italian sausage, 3 garlic cloves (minced), 6 eggs along with 1/3 cup milk, 2 cups shredded mozarella cheese, 1 medium peeled and diced white onion, 1 red bell pepper drained and diced, 20 ounce frozen hash browns, and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 3750 F.
- Add sausage to the medium saute pan. Cook over the medium-high temperature until it gets browned. As a result, the sausage should crumble with a spoon.
- Transfer the contents to a large mixing bowl with the fork. Keep about 1 Tablespoon of the sausage grease and discard the remaining.
- Add shredded onion and red pepper to the pan and saute for approximately 5 minutes until completely cooked. If you want additional fragrance, then add some garlic and saute for 2 minutes more.
- Pour the mixture of the vegetables into a bowl along with the sausage. You need to add the hash browns and 1.5 cups of cheese to the bowl with the sausage and veggies.
- Transfer this mixture into a baking dish and put toppings with 1.5 cup of chopped cheese. Cover it with an aluminium foil and bake the same for 15 minutes more.
- Remove the foil and and bake for additional 15 minutes till the potatoes begin to brown.
- Let the Casserole rest for about 5 minutes. Gently serve the dish with green onion sprinkled.
Sausage with Egg and Cheese Sandwich
If you are in a hurry and feeling hungry as well, then this is the best option to have in this situation.
Ingredients: 4 halved English Muffins, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, 4 large eggs, 8 oz. Pork sausage, 4 sliced Cheddar cheese, 4 tablespoons salted and softened butter.
- You need to form the sausage into 4 patties and then cook them in a large and non-stick pan on a medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes on one side.
- Place the patties of sausage on a paper towel lined plate so as to drain the grease.
- You need to drain the remaining grease and then place it on the stove at a medium temperature. Beat the eggs and salt along with pepper in a bowl and then pour into a pan.
- Cook until they are set but still glossy on both the sides.
- Batter the butter until it becomes smooth and creamy along with the Maple syrup. Toast the English Muffins as well.
- Spread the 1 Tablespoon of Maple Butter on both the halves of English Muffins. Place an egg on the bottom of the English Muffin and top it with a cooked sausage and s cheese slice. Microwave the setting for 20 to 30 seconds so that the cheese would melt.
- Cap it with the English Muffin top and continue this process for other sandwiches as well.
Bagel Cone Bananas
Bananas are the one which would fill up your stomach well along with a healthy and nutritious breakfast.
Ingredients: Salt, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 small sliced banana, 1 whole wheat split and a toasted bagel, and 2 tablespoon nut butter made up of almond, cashew, or peanut.
- Stir the nut butter, salt, and honey in a small bowl together.
- Then divide the mixture into bagel halves and top it with the banana slices cut minutely.
Strawberry with Oats Breakfast Smoothie
If you are trying to blend oatmeal, berries, and bananas altogether, then you can munch on a fine smoothie breakfast.
Ingredients: 1/2 cup rolled Oats, 1 chunked Banana, 1 cup Soy Milk, 1/4 frozen Strawberries, 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract, and 2 teaspoons white sugar.
- Combine oats, banana, soy milk, and strawberries along with small amount of vanilla and sugar.
- Blend the mixture until it becomes smooth. Pour the same into the glasses and serve when chilled.
Now when you know that which is healthier and can be cooked fast, then quickly try these recipes so mentioned at your home and stay healthy as well.