Our Matcha addiction will never fade away.
Snacktime: Matcha Granola with Blueberries!–If you are like us, you will find that this is an utterly satisfying snack to grab for an easy and satisfying power boost. No matter what the season may be, a Matcha snack is perfect! SOULSCAPE are happy to share that this easy snack comes with an equally easy recipe. Combined, the two are certain to get you going and hyped up.
What can you expect at this healthy recipe? A culmination of ingredients that make the perfect snack! Mancha is packed with antioxidants and other health medicinal benefits. Surge its power by adding Chia seed.
This is one bowl of superfood that is beautiful to look at and delicious to the last drop! Are ready to give this a try? Read on!
What you’ll need:
- 3 cups rolled oats
- about 2 cups nuts and/or seeds (I recommend almonds and walnuts and I added some whole flaxseeds and chia seeds)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil (melted coconut oil would work very well here!)
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon real maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- big pinch salt
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Matcha powder
- Preheat oven to 250º F.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, nuts, and brown sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt. Pour over oat mixture and toss to coat. Spread mixture out onto two baking sheets and bake 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and scrape mixture into large bowl. Let cool for a few minutes then sprinkle matcha over and toss to combine. Add in dried blueberries and toss to combine.
- Keeps in an airtight container for several weeks.
This recipe was originally posted on 40Aprons