Breakfast Criminals shares with us delectable and nutritious pizza for breakfast. Yes! You can definitely have pizza for breakfast, especially if it’s our favourite Matcha!
- dash pink salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1tsp matcha
- 1 banana
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp organic whole milk yoghurt/coconut yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp buckwheat flour
- 2 tbsp maple syrup/raw honey
- 75ml almond/oat milk
- goji berries, seeds and bee pollen, to top
- Mix the buckwheat flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and matcha in a baking bowl so well combined.
- Crack in the egg, squeeze in a tablespoon of the maple/honey and whisk well.
- Slowly add in the milk and keep whisking until it results in a thick pancake consistency. If it’s too runny, add more flour and if it’s too thick – add more milk!
- Heat up 1tsp coconut oil on a medium heat in a pan and pour in the whole mix. Let it cook through until bubbles start to appear on the top and carefully use a spatula to turn around and cook on the other side. This won’t take too long – around 4 minutes all in all!
- While you’re waiting, heat up the other teaspoon coconut oil in a separate pan and add in the chopped banana with a pinch of cinnamon and saute for a minute until soft and ‘caramelly.’
- Put to the side and serve the pancake up on a plate, slather with the yoghurt and top with the goji berries, bee pollen, seeds, banana and the remaining maple syrup. Dig in!
Soulscape cover everything from
This post was originally posted on Breakfast Criminal.