Thank you for your interest in writing for SOULSCAPE Asia. We are a young start up with a goal to inspire people to live exceptional lives!
We are always welcoming new talent to our team! Your article will reach out to over 25,000 readers and with an active social media reach, your penmanship will surely be felt. Through the power of great content you might be that person who inspires someone else to BE INSPIRED, BE BOLD, and BE FREE.
Please read the below definition of a SOULSCAPE Contributor.
- Gain recognition and experience as a writer
- Topics and directions will be given by the editor OR
- Freedom to write about topics that interest you (as long as it is in line with the SOULSCAPE-Topics, see below)
- Flexibility to manage your own time. Submit articles as and when you wish
- No payment
We encourage you to share your article on your social media to increase the views to your article. If you have your own website, feel free to link back to your article.
- Workout types
- How to workout xxx
- Things to watch out for when doing xxx
- New workouts you must know
- New studios/gyms/spas/wellness centres
- KISS: Keep It Short and Simple:
- Most articles will be around 300-500 words.
- Long articles should not exceed 800 words.
- Long blocks of text are difficult to read on computer screen or mobile devices.
- Break up paragraphs to around 3 sentences each or use bullet points and listicles.
- Make use of sub-headings to organize and visually break up your article.
- Send at least two high-resolution images to accompany your article. You should have permission to use these images or they should be royalty-free. Please send us the image credits (photographer name) and/or the URL where the image was sourced from.
Editorial Style Book:
All publications follow their own style book for overall consistency in quality please take note of these rules to lessen time needed to edit your contribution and get you published on SOULSCAPE.
- SOULSCAPE is written with all caps.
- Only one space after a period.
- Numbers from one to ten are written out. Numbers 11 and upwards are typed out numerically.
- SOULSCAPE follows British spelling (i.e. favourite, not favorite)
- Write out the word “percent.”
- We use the Oxford comma when writing lists. (i.e. “Eat, Breathe, Move, Live, and Escape)
- Do not use double-dashes “–.” Use a single dash with spaces in-between. (i.e. “He said this – but he was joking.”)
- Run your article through an online plagiarism checker before submitting your work.
- Write the URLs of the websites you used to research your article. Especially if you mention studies or cite quotes in your article.
- After your article is published, we will send you the active link. Please share, share, share this with your network and encourage people to visit your work.
SOULSCAPE reserves the right to publish contributed articles with minor edits (i.e. adding keywords). If major revisions are required (i.e. updated study information, descriptions of exercises/yoga asana, etc…), we will get confirmation from the original writer before publishing.
We receive many articles a month and cannot guarantee that every contribution will be published. We may also choose to publish your article at a later date. If you do not hear back from us about your article in two weeks, feel free to contribute another article!